Senin, 29 Desember 2014

My Prewedding Photo Session (Latepost)




I wanna post a story behind my Prewedding Photo Session on last October. Well, i know it's too late but it's okay rather i didn't tell anything on my blog (lol). Actually i was not really excited about an idea to make Prewedding Photo Session but to carry out the desires of my aunt and my family, so i have to do it.

I didn't have any idea about the concept for Prewedding Photo Session. Well, all i know is i just want to make it simply, modest but still gorgeous. So i choose my long dress with orange squash color with brocade at the top side till waist. The basic fabric with spandex jersey and the long bottom side covered with tile fabric. The brocade is creamy color that so matching with orange squash.

I bought this dress for almost a year a go but I never wear it before at all. Because my partner was have a long shirt that the color is almost look similar.


The photo session went very well, the weather was so bright and shinny. Finally we did it in front of the yard of my ancestor traditional house "Rumah Gadang" - the traditional house of Minang Kabau tribes that located on West Sumatra. Well, my origin is came from small village in West Sumatra though i was born and grew up in Jakarta. For last five years because of my duty make me come back again and live in here.

The last but not the least, my make up was i did it by myself. Because my theme is simply modest so the make up must be look natural also. I was using Ultima II for liquid foundation and the compact powder. Then for the eye brow i choose LT Pro 2 with brown color and also the eye liner with black color. I used nude color lipstick from oriflame. For the eye shadow I used brown color from Revlon. Then the blush-on i used from MAC with pink color.

That's all my story about my pre wedding photo session. At least I can share my experience and give some alternatives for you ladies that will coming your pre wedding photo session too. I hope my story can inspired every beautiful hijabers in the world. My last note is just be yourself don't try so hard to be someone else and always be naturally!! See you soon on my next blog post <3



Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar